Friday 30 March 2012

Pull&Bear - Florence + the Machine

Hello you lovely people,

Have you ever heard about Pull&Bear?
It's a lovely Spanish label that focuses on casual, laid-back clothing and accessories for young people with a very urban style.

Personally, I like the clothing but I'm not the biggest fan either because the quality isn't great and since some of the items are simply brilliant I think it's a pitty they last for just one season.

But that didn't stop me from falling in love with these items:










In case you're wondering: YES, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Florence + the Machine fan, and guess what? I'm going to see them live this summer! (CAN'T WAIT) 
So I need this top ;)

I think Florence Welch is a genius, her voice is incredible and to top it off, she also has a wonderful sense of style. I have so much respect for this lady and you can be sure about the fact that you'll be reading about her on this blog again. :)



(And if you have some extra time on your hands be sure to check out this video, you'll be blown away.  I know I was!)



 
Have a wonderful weekend!
& Lots of love,
Daphne
 


27 comments:

  1. they sound like primark, fashionable and cheap but not-so-great quality. Great pics btw :)

    Sanam x
    My Fashion/Photography blog: DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like there's great stuff in this season :)!

    Lens&anythingElse

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is just perfection, but i share your thoughts that it's sad that the brand is such a bad quality. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those shorts! And I think Florence is amazing as well (god, that voice:) )! And you'll be seeing her live? When? I'm soooooo jealous!! :o

    Elise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elise,

      Yes, those shorts are great, aren't they? Glad you like them :)

      And about Florence: Omg, I'm so excited, they have been my absolute favorite band for about almost 3 years now and I'm finally seeing them live!
      Florence + the Machine will be performing at Rock Werchter, which is a rather popular Belgian festival and I'll also be seeing the Vaccines, Ed Sheeran, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and many more.
      But I'll be sure to post all about it when the time comes :)

      love,
      Daphne

      Delete
  5. I'm not the biggest fan of Pull and Bear but more because the style is a bit too casual and not really 'me' those shorts and the tee are really lovely though! Hope you get the chance to see Florence & The Machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Have a nice weekend too :)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. de kwaliteit is niet zoo slecht hoor. Ik heb er twee broeken van die al meerdere keren gewassen zijn etcetera, en er nog altijd even goed uitzien.
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Pull and Bear!! Thank you for your sweet comment :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same opinion as you about Pull & Bear clothing!! Not that good quality, but has nice pieces!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words :)

    xo
    http://fashionkats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of them before but these are some really lovely pieces. Absolutely love Florence, too. Nice taste! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love florence... her voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We don't have Pull&Bear where I live, but now I wish that we did - those eyelet shorts are gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That black Florence vest is amazing. I need it! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous styling and I love the green shorts :) The model is really lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two thumbs up for the florence and the machine song! Love it :) And I love these items too, pull & bear has such a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dress is really cute and great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Niiiiice! I love the first one:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Leuke collectie!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. this store has really lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely shorts :]

    p.s. I just finish reading The Help.. Insightful book!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love her voice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We loved your blog and it's concept. hope you like ours too.

    B&J, the TwinManiacs

    http://www.twin-maniacs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! x